Goals per game

Sunday, February 9, 2014

Welcome to the 2014 season!

The 2014 season is here! There's a few rule changes and player positions have been updated (for the most part) to the positions they actually play. My pre-season analysis will take these things into account to provide the best possible projections for the upcoming season. I'll be updating my Beginner's Guide to Fantasy Soccer sometime in the next day or two, so watch for that post. Tables of stats with some commentary about how to use them will start rolling out this week. The following week we'll look at finding value to maximize our points potential and I'll pen my thoughts about gaining squad value for the start of the season.

A lot of this discussion is already underway at reddit.com/r/fantasymls so feel free to study up and join the discussion there.

No comments:

Post a Comment