Goals per game

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Week 25 deadline mix-up

We are again presented with the opportunity to take advantage of ESPN's lack of professionalism with respect to the MLS fantasy game. The deadline is set for Friday's game, but we have a game between Philadelphia and New England that takes place before that happens. This time, we should all have plenty of substitutions remaining to take full advantage of any big-points scorers that happen in the Wednesday game. I, for one, intend to exploit this to the full extent.

Update:

Looks like they fixed it and didn't allow the deadline to go until the scheduled deadline. Unfortunately for me I was counting on having another 2 days to figure out my team, so I hadn't made my intended transfers for the week.

No comments:

Post a Comment