Goals per game

Thursday, August 11, 2011

Week 22 preview

It looks like I missed the fact that LA and Kansas City don’t play this week (I’m going to blame that on the schedule on the ESPN website). Since I didn’t know about those blanks, I also didn’t plan for them and am stuck making transfers this week that I didn’t plan on. One of my readers also caught that these two teams have a missing gameweek and commented on it, so thank you for that.

Predicted goals scored:



TeamGoals Scored
new york3.0
houston3.0
Seattle2.8
columbus2.3
dcu2.3
San Jose1.8
chivas1.7
philadelphia1.7
Vancouver1.4
colorado1.3
chicago1.2
dallas1.0
RSL0.8
new england0.7
toronto0.7
portland0.6
kansas cityX
LAX

Predicted goals conceded:



TeamGoals Allowed
houston0.6
RSL0.7
columbus0.7
toronto0.8
philadelphia1.0
new york1.2
San Jose1.3
dcu1.4
dallas1.7
Seattle1.7
colorado1.8
new england2.3
Vancouver2.3
chivas2.8
portland3.0
chicago3.0
kansas cityX
LAX

Team of the week:

Hall
Wingert, Miranda, Williams, Morgan
Davis, Fernandez, De Rosario, Lindpere
Henry, Montero
Subs: Rimando, Boswell, LaBrocca, Mendoza

Captains:

Henry – New York are predicted to score 3 this weekend. That’s a good enough reason for me to give the armband to Titi.

Lindpere – He may not be on that searing form of a few weeks ago, but he’s still pivotal in the RedBull attack.

Hall – He’s one of the best shot stoppers in the league. This week also sees Houston ranked as most likely to keep a clean sheet.

DeRosario – I certainly don’t expect him to match his performance from last week, but I can see an assist or a goal.

Davis – He’s the best and most consistent attacking threat on the Dynamo. I don’t expect Portland to be able to play against Houston the way they did against LA, but that’s why the games are actually played.

No comments:

Post a Comment