Goals per game

Friday, July 29, 2011

Week 20 deadline mix-up

It appears that the deadline for week 20 didn't take into account that there is a game played before the deadline. The match between Philadelphia and Colorado has just finished and I am still able to edit my roster. Unfortunately I don't have any subs to bring in any of the goalscorers (Nyassi, Mastroeni, Torres). However, I was able to switch out Williams (who had a yellow and red card in the space of 3 seconds) for another defender who hopefully will score better than the -1 point of Williams.

I am unsure if ESPN will realize this error and try to fix it or not, but it is worth a shot to try to take advantage of.

1 comment:

  1. If you had a transfer you could have...I was saved by having kept Luke Rodgers for too long (I thought) since NYRB didn't have a league match this week. Plus I swapped keepers so we'll see if I really get Pickens' points instead of Mondragon's ;-)

    ReplyDelete